Sometimes I dream bigger than I live.
Comet 67/P compared to Raleigh, NC.
David Scott , Hammer-Feather drop experiment
SpaceX Dragon V2. The future is now.
- First crewed flight could happen as soon as mid-2016
- Spacecraft can carry seven passengers to the ISS and back
- Dragon V2 can “just refuel with propellant, and fly again”
- The Dragon V2 can autonomously dock with ISS
- Dragon V2 is able to land anywhere on Earth with the “accuracy of a helicopter”
- Each of the Dragon V2′s engines can produce about 16,000 pounds of thrust
- Features the first ever 3D printed spacecraft engines
- Spacecraft can loose two of it’s propulsive landing engines and still land safely